08 February 2007

well its Thursday....

and Meagan had another away game. Jim said she was HOT! and even scored YEAH BABY! Still brutally cold here. did manage to get Sarah's bday party planned for Saturday. So far tonight i had started laundry, put away walmart supplies, dealt with dogs, made supper for me and 2 of the kids, making a cake (it is in the oven) so that I can frost it tomorrow night! Ran the dishwasher...whew tired..... can't wait for the weekend so I can finish the lo I have on my scrap bench! purple white and black. cool! not much else really going on just dealing with every day stuff so I am thankful! See ya tomorrow. Meagan has a dance

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...