20 January 2007

well its Saturday


Its Saturday. and we are under a snow advisory. Hoping for some snow so I can get some snow pictures! I love scrapping snow pictures. Got 2 layouts done today but you all are gonna have to wait a little while to see them. :) I did a card for a church friend. Well its sort of a card. Its full of Bible verses for her. She is going through cancer treatments and I felt lead to make it for her. Here is a picture of it...Not much else going on here. Suppose I should think of something for dinner. Tomorrow I am gonna try and scrap some more.

2 comments:

CarmanandMiles said...

Chris this is beautiful. What a very nice and thoughtful thing for you to do. I'm sure it meant alot to her!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very very pretty!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...