27 January 2007

Wahoo I got to Scrap today


I have had several layouts in progress in my head all week. Then woke up with a NASTY head cold yesterday. Still feel rather YUCKY. But I got to play a little-online and in the scrap room.


Got an All About ME lo done and a circle lo done. I also got to use my cuttlebug embossing folders. These are too awesome! And they work in my sizzix like a dream!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a card I made.. simple but very cute.
Can't wait to try out some more of these. Not sure why I bought the cats but they are cute! Be sure to be checking in daily at http://www.creativescrapshack.com/ for the latest! And register and complete my challenge for a chance for a RAK! Til tomorrow....

2 comments:

Connie said...

Very cute - soft looking!

Pam said...

Awesome Job Chris I love it....

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...