02 March 2024

Cute Easter Home Decor

IMG_5826wmGreetings! Chris here and today I am hopping by to share this cheery Easter Bunny home decor project featuring Clear Scraps Medium Shiplap Bunny.   This bunny is so adorable and the wood shapes are so fun to play with.  The Shiplap laser cut shape Medium BUNNY is 7.75"x12.8" , and made from birch wood and Cut with laser lines for shiplap look. Theses shapes are perfect for any craft or home decor project.

So grab your Bunny, some colorful tissue paper and Modge Podge and let's get started. I had been holding on to this bright tissue paper for the "right" project. 








Cover your Bunny with Modge Podge and adhere your tissue paper. (note- you could also use a printed napkin if desired). Let your bunny dry.  Once the paper is dry, Trim off the excess tissue paper and then use your Clear Scraps Large Sanding Stick  to sand off excess paper and smooth the edges. 

Add a coordinating ribbon bow to your bunny. I found this scrap of ribbon in my stash and was so happy I saved it!

Create a Happy Easter Sign using your favorite die cuts or stickers.  My sign featured some eggs and grass and my Happy Easter greeting. I created the sign post using "scrap" chipboard from Clear Scraps Chipboard shapes. I used a piece of the cutaway border from the shapes. 

I just trimmed chipboard to make my sign post to the desired size and added some brown ink to the chipboard.

I can't wait to display this cute bunny to Celebrate Easter and Spring. I hope you enjoyed this project. For more inspiration check out Clear Scraps Social Media sites.

 

Clear Scraps Social Media

Clear Scraps Website

Clear Scraps Blog

Clear Scraps Facebook 

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest

Clear Scraps Twitter (X)

Clear Scraps YouTube

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Perennial Lavender Card set

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this Perennial Lavender Card set featuring the PE...