23 March 2024

Creating an Inspirational Memory-Dex with Clear Scraps

 

IMG_6090wm
Greetings! Chris here and today I want to share this inspirational Memory-Dex I created to help me when I fall into a creative slump!  Just Admit it!  it happens to all of us!  So I jot down any creative idea or color scheme or challenge onto a rolodex card and will be adding it to my Inspirational Memory-Dex.   So of course my Memory-Dex had to look inspirational too! 

 

This projects feature two (2) Memory-Dex products from Clear Scraps. 

Clear Scraps  Regular DYI wood box

Clear Scraps Vintage Acrylic Dividers 3pk

Other supplies: paint, crackle medium, patterned paper, ephemera, stickers, permanent ink markers

Now for some reason crackle and textured surfaces really inspire me and just make me want to touch them. SO, of course i needed to use crackle on my Clear Scraps  Regular DYI wood box

 

I started by painting my Clear Scraps  Regular DYI wood box with brown acrylic paint.  Once dry I added a coat of crackle medium and let dry. 

IMG_6052s

Once your crackle medium is dry paint your Clear Scraps  Regular DYI wood box with white paint and watch your crackles appear. 

IMG_6055s

Assemble your Clear Scraps  Regular DYI wood box.

To Create my Clear Scraps Vintage Acrylic Dividers 3pk. I started by doodling on my acrylic dividers!  Just remember to remove your protective layer first.  (Hint... to protect the acrylic back,  I only remove the side I am working on until I am finished ). 

Ipiccy_imagecollages

Add Paper, stickers and ephemera to your Clear Scraps Vintage Acrylic Dividers 3pk.  Remember to leave some clear space. 

IMG_6084wmJust look how fun and inspirational!  

 

Here are the all three finished. 

IMG_6088wm

I hope you enjoyed this project. For more inspiration check out Clear Scraps Social Media sites.

Clear Scraps Social Media

Clear Scraps Website

Clear Scraps Blog

Clear Scraps Facebook 

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest

Clear Scraps Twitter (X)

Clear Scraps YouTube

 

 

No comments:

Quick and Easy Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this quick and easy card featuring the Flowering ...