22 March 2024

Changes coming!

 There are exciting changes coming to my blog!  

I have been a long time crafter. I have been stamping, card making, crafting and scrapbooking for over 20 years! And that is Not going to change!  What is changing is the products I am using.   I have for years falling into the cycle of needing every new product out there. I have been designing for stores, kit companies, stamp companies for years.   I truly loved every minute of that journey.  Well except maybe during the Covid years.  But I have decided to step out and create for me and you too of course.  But with products I choose.  And right now I am choosing Stampin’ Up!   As I said I have struggled for years having to have all the new things and then I get home and even though I have lots to choose from at home NOTHING Ever matched!   

Now I have been a long time purchaser of Stampin’ Up! Products and love love their punches and stamps.  I have discovered that they now have kits!  And multiple kits!   At least 2 every month. And some gorgeous papers, and dies and embossing folders! And THE PAPER MATCHES THE INKS AND THE INKS MATCH THE MARKERS!   And every paper comes with a list of coordinating cardstock!

I can’t wait to show you.  

One thing that WILL NOT CHANGE  is that I will still be sharing step  by step how to posts so that you an re-create the projects!


So over the next few dates I will be updating my blog and I hope you will consider shopping with me.   

As I finish out my terms you may see a few other projects mixed in. 

Happy Creating! 

Chris





No comments:

Quick and Easy Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this quick and easy card featuring the Flowering ...