06 January 2021

Quick and Easy Snowman


BRRRR!  Winter Greetings!  I am excited to share this quick and easy snow man I created using Clear Scraps wood Pallets! I can't wait to hang him on my office door! 

To recreate this quick and easy project you will need:

Clear Scraps Med Pallet DIY Plaque 

Paint- White, Black, Orange

Card Stock - Black

Ribbon

old Spool or small circle template

First off I have to share my EUREKA Moment.  So the  Clear Scraps Med Pallet DIY Plaque  come shipped with the label so that the pallet is long ways as below.  

This is how I have always use the pallets! It wasn't until I was moving a few things around in my craft space that I rotating the pallet and stored it upright!  I literally all of a sudden saw a snowman! ( and several other person-type characters) So I decided to try it and see if my idea and vision would work! 

Start by painting the bottom two sections of your Clear Scraps Med Pallet DIY Plaque  with white paint. 
Paint the top section with black paint. Let dry. 
Draw two circle for eyes and paint. Draw faint smile line for mouth with a pencil. 
Taking an old spool (or a circle template), stamp circle for mouth bits. Fill in with paint. 



Draw a long triangle, slightly rounded at base to create your carrot.  Paint with Orange paint. 

I did add a little shadowing with black paint to simulate the carrot surface.
Cut a 1 1/2 inch by 8 1/2 inch strip of black card stock and adhere just below black painted section to make your hat brim. 
Add a festive ribbon as your scarf to finish your snowman! I hope you are inspired to get creative with your Clear Scraps Med Pallet DIY Plaque !


No comments:

Sharing the Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create the cards included in the Sentimental Rose Card K...