10 January 2021

Quick and Easy Celebration Card

 



January is jam packed with birthdays of family and friends. So I love getting a jump start on making those cards.  And ScraPerfect makes it super easy! 

Stamp a sentiment onto patterned paper. 

My paper was shiny and I was a little worried that my stamped image would smear. So I grabbed my ScraPerfect Perfect Crafting Pouch and pounced it over my image and VIOLA!  the image was instantly dry and no smearing! 


Use your ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap to adhere your paper your mat and your card base. 


Use your ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap to add a gem to your card. 


ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie makes it super simple to add your embellishments!





I hope you are inspired to create with all your ScraPerfect Supplies! 




No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...