28 September 2020

Creating a Acrylic Greeting Card

 


Susan over at Clear Scraps challenged our Design Team to create a Christmas Themed project using Clear Scraps Acrylic Sheets .  To be honest, it had been a while since I used the Acrylic sheets to create a card.  I forgot how fun they are to create with! You can see the dimension they add below! 


Start by trimming your Acrylic Sheet to fit your card base. Both sides of the acrylic have a protective film on them.  I always leave these on during the creation process. 
Trim away all but 11/4 inches of card base front. Use a border punch on edge. 


Punch through acrylic and card front. Cover card base with patterned paper. 


Remove protective film from both sides of acrylic.  Attach to card base with jingle bell brads. 


Layer gold card stock onto to card.  Add large snowflake. 


Add flowers to front of acrylic card and sticker greeting to finish. 

I hope you are inspired to try acrylic on your cards! 

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit alternate Creations - Part 3

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...