28 September 2020

Create a Bright and Cheery Birthday Card

Happy Birthday!   Somewhere out there someone has a birthday.  I created this cheery card using my latest Blessings Box from Divinity Designs and my favorite adhesive ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever

 
Start by cutting your paper to fit you card and die cut several balloons and balloon strings.  Stamp greeting in coordinating colors.
Add ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™  to add mat and patterened paper to your card. The No Clog card makes is so easy to add just a small amount of glue and that makes you glue last a lot longer!


Layer die cut balloons. 

Add adhesive to your balloon string and attach.  Once again the no clog writing tip make adding your adhesive super easy even on these tiny die cuts. 

Add balloon strings and matted stamped greeting to finish your card. 



AND.......be sure to Save one of the pieces from your die cut balloon for future use as later this month I will show you how to create a shaker from the scrap. (Note scrap you die cut from should be about card size ) 
I hope you are inspired to get creative! 

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...