18 May 2020

Playing with Stencil Resists


Greetings I am excited to share this imaginative card I created using Blank Page Muse Stamps and stencils.  I used the CROWN STENCIL to create a resist background.  When I added the watercolor mists, they bled into my watercolor paper softening all the crown edges!  When I looked at the crowns they reminded me of "crown" clouds and of a little boy sitting back and dreaming that each cloud looked like a crown and imagining himself as king!  and just like that I decided to add the pet dragon on a leash!   what little boy (or girl) doesn't dream of having a pet dragon on a leash????

BLANK PAGE MUSE SUPPLIES


Other Supplies
Watercolor Paper
Mixed Media Gloss
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists 
Ink
Alcohol Markers
Chipboard Paper Doll
Sentiment Stickers
thread
ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever

Start by securing your stencil onto watercolor paper.


 Layer stencil with Mixed Media Gloss and let dry.  Any inks you add now should wipe right off the crowns.

Mist the background with Glimmer Mists.





You can see that the crowns show up really well.   Because I used the watercolor paper, some of the mists bled under the edges and softened the edges.  Once your background is dry, mat onto card stock and adhere to Card. 

Stamp baby dragon from Anime Fairies & Baby Dragons Fantasy Art Rubber Stamp Sheet Set .   Fussy cut dragon.



 Color dragon as desired.

 Add dragon to background.  Add you little boy (or girl) and leash.  Add sentiment to finish you card!



 Be sure to follow us

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/


































No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...