28 May 2020

Fairy Sprite Mixed Media Canvas with ScraPerfect


It is no secret that I love my Best Glue Ever™.  Seriously i use it in all my projects and it makes crafting so easy.  For this project I decided to play with some new stamps I treated myself to.  To recreate this project you will need:

Large Focal Stamp ( I Used Fairy Sprite from Pink Ink Designs)
Ink
Alcohol Markers
Leaf Punch
Distress ink
Card stock
Flowers

Start by stamping and coloring your images. 

 Fussy cut your images and punch several leaves.

 Ink your canvas with distress ink. Sprinkle canvas with water.

 Using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™ add adhesive to back of focal image.  I love that the No clog writing tips allow you to add just enough glue to adhee you paper but not so much that it warps your papers.


Using ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie™ pick up your leaves and add just a few drops of ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™ .  Place the leaves around your image. 




 Using ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie™ pick up your leaves and add just a few drops of ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™  adhere your nest to canvas.
 While I love my Fairy, I wanted to add a little glitter to her wing edges. So I thought I would see how  ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™  worked with glitter. I applied a thin line of ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™.  I let the glue dry until clear.
 I then sprinkled glitter over my my wings.
 You can see how cool the added glitter looks on those wings!

I ope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect Supplies !

No comments:

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...