12 December 2019

Sprucing up a Holiday Wreath with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever


While walking through our local craft store I found a simple wreath.  I thought it looked a little plain for my taste, so I decided to embellish it to spruce it up.  

I grabbed a cute little wood sign and some berry sprigs and some leftover ribbon to spruce up the wreath, and of course my favorite ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue. 


ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue is perfect for adhering the sign to the center of the wreath.



I cut the berries and added just a little bit of the ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue. and spread them throughout my wreath. 

Here is another close up of the finished wreath. 




1 comment:

jatin said...

very nice blog, your ideas is Uniqe thank you
keep going on.
play bazaar
satta king

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...