15 December 2019

Creating Shaker ornaments


IMG_4541wm
Who doesn't love handmade ornaments and gift Tags. One of my favorite childhood Christmas memories is getting packages from my grandma with a hand made ornament attached.  Clear Scraps Mini Shakers  are perfect for creating personalized ornaments then Hang them on your packages to use as tags.

For my ornaments/tags I used two different shakers - The Mini Shaker Bone , which is perfect for all the dog mommies and daddies out there, and the Mini Shaker Snowglobe.

Paint The Mini Shaker Bone  with white or cream paint.  Fill the shaker with glitter and write the name on the acrylic.
IMG_4539
the Mini Shaker Snowglobe
Start by coloring your image for inside your snowglobe.

IMG_4539
Paint the top piece of the snowglobe. Trace base onto a corrugated paper and fussy cut to fit.
IMG_4539
Add a bronze wax to highlight corrugated paper.

IMG_4539
Assemble Shaker box, adding glitter.

Here is a close up of all the sparkly goodness!
IMG_4539
IMG_4539
I hope you are inspired to get crafty with your shakers!

No comments:

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...