14 December 2019

Create a Stamped Wreath using Dare 2 B Artzy Stamps

Greetings!  This stamped Christmas Wreath Card is a a quick and easy card for those last minute holiday greetings. I just love taking my stamps and creating new images with them.

Start by drawing a circle on your card stock.  Using Dare 2B Artzy's Holiday Rose Stamp Set, stamp holly leaf outline around the circle.
  
 Repeat stamping again to widen wreath.
  Stamp Dare 2B Artzy's Holiday Rose Stamp Set holly leaf in the outlines.  


 Stamp additional holly leaves as needed to fill wreath.
.
    
 Add berries with Dimensional paints.
  Fussy cut wreath.  Emboss a background card stock and Stamp Tis the Season from Tis the Season Stamp Set.  Emboss with embossing powder.  



Add wreath and bow to finish.   I Hope you are inspired to get Artzy!

1 comment:

jatin said...

very nice blog, your ideas is Uniqe thank you
keep going on.
play bazaar
satta king

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...