30 December 2019

Adding Shaker boxes to Accent your Cards

IMG_4658wm
Today I am excited to share this cute Celebration shaker card which is perfect for a Happy New Year Card or any other Celebration! I am just getting started playing with Shakers and I love them!
Start with the  Mini Shaker Wine Glass  IMG_4627
Paint the shaker with silver paint. Note: my shaker required a few coats of paint to look silver.  I did only paint the top and bottom of the shaker box.
IMG_4627
Using your favorite adhesive begin assembling the shaker box.
IMG_4627
Add glitter before you add the acrylic and top piece.  I chose a large glitter to help with the "bubbly" effect.
IMG_4627
 Create your card base as desired.  I added 2 different patterned papers, creating a frame for my shaker box. Add your finished shake box to the card.  Add stamped greeting and glitter accents to finish your card.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Like this idea of adding a shaker box...the possibility of removing it from the original card to create a bit of home decor or an embellishment for a scrapbook page etc. is great. tfs

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...