18 November 2019

Using non-Holiday stamps to Create Christmas Cards

Greetings!  I am excited to share this cute little Christmas Card I created featuring the KATZ by Rick St Dennis Rubber Art Stamp Sheet from Blank Page Muse! 
Start by stamping your Katz image onto card stock.  
Notice the paper?  The cute little Kat is playing with a roll of toilet paper. But that is not very Christmas-y so I took a little creative license and turned it into a roll of ribbon!  Isn't that Fun!
Finish coloring your image as desired.
Mat stamped image and add to card to create this adorable Christmas card!
Be sure to follow us 
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...