19 November 2019

Clear Scraps Canvas Snow Globe Banner

IMG_4433wm
Greetings Chris here today and I am sharing this cute Banner I created.  I have loved snow globes since I was a little girl.  So this Snow globe chipboard piece was a piece I had to have!
Supplies needed:
paint
Canvas Banner
Glimmer Mists
color wash paint
patterned paper

Star by separating the Clear Scraps Snow Globe Chipboard from frame. (remeber to always save the frame for use later.)
IMG_4363
Paint Clear Scraps Snow Globe Chipboard with color wash.
IMG_4363
Once dry, trace Snow globe onto back side of patterned paper. Adhere to snow globe.
IMG_4363IMG_4363
Color Wash Clear Scraps Believe Chipboard Word Title.
IMG_4363
Using Clear Scraps Mountain Scene Layering Stencil, apply paint to canvas banner.  I only stenciled the snowflakes portion of the stencil.
IMG_4363Add ties and adhere finished chipboard pieces to complete.
IMG_4363
IMG_4363
I hope you are inspired to get creative with your Chipboard!

No comments:

The Best Remedy Kit - Alternative Kit Ideas

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing Alternate Card ideas created with the we are going to create ...