15 October 2019

Stenciled Christmas Home Decor


IMG_4218wm

Greetings!  Today I am excited to share this Canvas I created using Clear Scraps Stencils.

Create background.  Start with a white 8x8 canvas. Ink canvas using the  6x6 Plaid Stencil.  Be Careful to not ink over the edge of the stencil like I did.  Luckily my over inking was easily covered.
IMG_4134IMG_4134IMG_4134IMG_4134
Create Greeting by inking Comfort and Joy Stencil on watercolor paper. Mat on card stock and distress edges.
IMG_4134Add to background and embellish as desired to finish.  Hope you are inspired to get crafty with you stencils!

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...