12 October 2019

Squirrely Thank You



 Greetings Chris here sharing this "Squirrely" thank you card!  I just love this new Autumn Oasis Line  from Dare 2B Artzy.  I love the twist on the autumn colors bringing in the blues, both dark and light and avocado green colors! and PAISLEYS! For this cute card I started by stamping my squirrel from the Squirrel Stamp Set onto my tag with Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black Premium InkI added my colored tag on top of  Autumn Oasis paper blocks that were matted onto coordinating card stock. Then added a bow to finish!   I hope you are inspired to get Artzy with you Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...