07 October 2019

Promises Accordion Shaker Album

IMG_4114wmGreetings, I am excited to share this adorable accordion album I created.  I admit that this is my first "shaker" album!   So  much yummy-ness in this album!
The album features Clear Scraps Geo Pattern Wood Accordion Album .  I added a dragonfly from the Dragonflies Chipbaord Embellishments on the front of the album.  I even used the cut way piece that hold the dragonflies to the chipboard as a frame!
I have included pictures of the finished album below.
IMG_4119Below you can see the chipboard frame.
IMG_4119
IMG_4119
IMG_4119
IMG_4119I hope you are inpired to create your own Accordion Shaker Album! 

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit - Additional Creations Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...