13 October 2019

Bible Verse Wallet Cards

Greetings!   I was recently asked to create decorations for a Ladies Day event at church.  The invitation had poppies on them and the organizer really wanted to bring in the poppy theme!   and I thought I can do that!  So I am sharing this  quick idea for using your Blank Page Muse stamps to create Bible Verse Pocket cards.  I was able to create about 110 of these in a few hours!  While the bible verse are from another set, they could be easily printed from your printer.
Supplies
Archival Ink
Watercolor Paper
Kraft Card stock
Distress Inks
To create these in bulk, I started by pre-cutting my watercolor paper (3 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches) and Kraft Card stock mats (3 x 4). Stamp the poppy from Blank Page Muse Big Bold Blossoms Flowers & Sentiments Art Rubber Stamp Sheet Set by Daniella Hayes on both edges of card.
Using 2 colors of distress ink Paint flowers with water color brush.  IT IS OK TO GO OUTSIDE THE LINES.  Paint quickly and roughly.
 Stamp or print verse over stamped images and mat to finish.
Be sure to follow us
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...