29 September 2019

Zombie Boo Card

BOO!   Zombie greetings to you!  Today I am sharing this quick and easy stamped card I created with Blank Page Muse Stamps.
Supplies Used
Card Stock
Wood Zombie Cut out
Distress Ink Markers
Embossing Ink and powder
Stamp Blank Page Muse Halloween Cobweb with Spider Art Rubber Stamp  onto 4 card stock squares.  Emboss with white embossing powder.  Note:  I wanted a grungy look so I did not treat my card stock to remove the static in order to get lots of stray embossing spots. 
Mat onto card stock (I changed my card stock color during my planning process.)  Color Wood zombie as desired.  I created a hand written banner as my greeting and added to card  to finish. 
Be sure to follow us..
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Star Themed Card Set for Star Wars Day!

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are celebrating Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you!) by creati...