28 June 2019

Clear Scraps Magical Photo Album with Handmade Embellishments

IMG_3107wm
If you follow my blog or Facebook you already know this, but if not WE LOVE DISNEY!  When I saw this Photo album I just knew I had to give it a try!   Disclaimer notice: I have never made a mini album like this! ever.   But Clear Scraps Albums made it so easy to do!  I paired the Clear Scraps Mixable Magical Album  with some Simple Stories papers that I have been hoarding forever!
To create the album I traced each page and cut the papers to fit. You can see all the dimension in the album!
IMG_3116wm
I have included some close ups of the album.

IMG_3116wm
IMG_3116wm
IMG_3116wmIMG_3116wmIMG_3116wmIMG_3116wm
I hope you are inspired to create your own Magical Album! You can see lots of embellishment clusters on the album that were hand made.  You can see how I made those here.

No comments:

You are Amazing Tag Card- Perennial Lavender Papers

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Tag card featuring the PERENNIAL LAVE...