27 February 2019

Witch-y Greetings

Which witch is which?  I am normally not much of a witch person but I love this stamp.  I kept envisioning this beautiful women trying to look scary in a witch costume. I love how this turned out but may try again trying to make her a little uglier! To recreate this card you will need the following:
Archival Ink Distress Ink and water Brush Cardstock - white, black
Start by stamping witch from Haunted House Witch Gypsy Zombie Set of 4 Line Art Rubber Stamps by Rick St Dennis  onto white card stock. 
Color image with distress inks. 
Mat onto black cardstock. Stamp webs onto card base and then attach matted witch to card to finish. 
I hope this project inspired your inner stamping muse!
Follow us 
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Layered Florals De-bossed Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning card featuring the Layered Florals...