09 February 2019

Otterly Awesome!

 Greetings!    Here is a quick and easy card you can send to let someone know that they are totally awesome.    This card features the new D2BA OTTERLY AWESOME STAMP SET.

The stamp set also has a coordinating die set and papers.  Be sure to check out the New Dare 2 B Artzy store for all the new releases. Since I didn't have to new papers yet I choose to pair the stamp set with the paper from the D2BA FIELDS OF JOY COLLECTION VARIETY PACK .  After stamping the Otters and bubbles with D2BA Totally Black Premium Ink .  I choose colored pencils to color my images as I loved the texture it gave the otters, making them look furry!
 
I accented the bubbles with some Stickles. I hope you are inspired to get Artzy!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit - Additional Creations Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...