03 January 2019

Catch your Dream



Today I am sharing this stunning card inspired by the Coloring Book trend that is so popular now.  Whenever someone shows me a coloring book, I remind them that I am a stamper so I color all the time!!!

Anyway I started off with the Dare 2B Artzy Dream Catcher Set and stamped the image repeatedly using a mask to project each image and then matted the background on black cardstock. I then stamped the dream catcher and feather on white cardstock and used my Marvey punch to punch out the die catcher, and fancy cut the feather.  I then colored the dream catcher using my Copic Markers (BG45,Y15, E33, R22).

I added the stamped images and the stamped greeting to my card and topped it off with a bakers twine bow.

No comments:

Layered Florals De-bossed Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning card featuring the Layered Florals...