26 January 2019

A Crafty Kitchen Make - Over

 What happens when you give Chris (That's Me) a new set of kitchen rugs to replace those old  worn out rugs?   Chris decides the spruce up the whole kitchen. 
My Kitchen theme for ever has been red and roosters.   I love them both.  So when I received sunflower rugs, it created a few "issues" for me" ...   Those issues led to new curtains and some new accents!

 For the curtains I made these black and white checked valances and curtains. You can see the "old" curtains and the new!


I added the wreath to pull in all my colors! What do you think?



1 comment:

Katie said...

Stunning wreath

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...