17 August 2018

Holiday Village Dare 2B Artzy Blog Hop


Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Blog Hop!!
We are excited to have a Blog Hop to share our new stamps, dies and paper!




There are so many fun new products!  Be sure to check out all the lovely inspiration from our Artzy Designers!!
You should have arrived here from Michelle's blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!
Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!
Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!!
Blog Hop will end Saturday, August 18th at 7:00pm Central. 
We will then post a winner!!





It is never to early to start on your Christmas Cards.... Right? Today I am sharing this card I created using 2 new Dare 2B Artzy Stamp Sets.  I just love this Holiday Village Stamp set.  It kind of reminds me of Who-ville!  

Dare 2B Artzy Supplies

I started by stamping the D2BA Holiday Village and sentiment onto the inside of my card. On a scrap piece of cardstock I stamped the poinsettia from the Totally Tracy Holiday Magic stamp set.  


To create the window on the front I place the Nesting Rectangle die on the of my open card base and die cut the center. 




I colored my images with colored pencils.  Inspired by Who-ville I did choose brighter colors for my images. Thanks for stopping by! 
Your next stop in the hop is Tonya's  blog! 


We hope you are inspired all along the way! 
Check out all D2BA's products here!
Happy Hopping!

15 comments:

Avra Williams said...

I love the colors you used on your Holiday Village!

Pam MacKay said...

Your little village is so pretty love the soft colors!

Gail said...

Wonderful coloring work here on this beautiful Holiday village- TFS and for this hop

Lillian A said...

With the way time is flying, you're right to think that we need to start working up our holiday cards now (at least, sooner, rather than later). What a sweet little village, decorated for the holidays.

Brandy Burke said...

Gorgeous card - I love that you chose to use colored pencils, gave it such a soft, sweet look!

Mary Kay Werry said...

Oh I love your WhoVille! what a great stamp and I love your card design.

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!!
Beautiful design!!!
I'm a new blog follower!

Tonya said...

Cute card Chris! I love that you put the little Village on the inside of the card! Very creative!

Helen said...

This is a delightful Christmas village. You've created a great holiday setting. tfs

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous die shape and I love that whimsical village stamp. Lovely card. Hugz

Janice said...

My favorite Christmas cards have unique colors!

Andre M. said...

The whimsical style of these illustrations is just delightful. Great design on this fun card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Michelle uhlenhake said...

Cute card Chris, thanks for the pictures.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a cute card! Love this stamp set! -Tasha :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Perfect use of the houses! Love it!

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...