04 March 2018

Dare 2B Artzy March Challenge


Greetings! Today I am excited to share this card I created using the brand new Stamps and Stencils from Dare 2B Artzy!   I created this carrd for this month's favorite color challenge.   Be sure to hop on over to the blog to play along! 

For this card I paired the NEW Swirl Stencil with my gel press to create a background . Start by laying the stencil on your gel press. 


 Add paint of your favorite color!  ( Mine this week is purple!)


Spread paint out with a brayer.


 Remove stencil leaving the paint on the gel press!


Lay your card base onto the gel press and add some pressure to the paper. 
Remove paper to reveal your background!

 (You can use the paint left on the stencil to create another "resist" background if you like!)

Stamp you image and sentiment and color with you favorite markers.

Finish by matting with Dare 2B Artzy Artzy Doodles papers!  Hope you are inspired to get stamping and stenciling!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...