24 February 2018

Life is a Flower

Greetings!   Happy Weekend!  Today I am super excited to share this card I created with D2BA brand new stamps set called BEE-utiful!  As a science major (my day job)  I LOVE all things nature related!  So these stamps were a must for my collection! I started by stamping the image and sentiment onto white card stock. I then colored my image with my colored pencils!  You can see a close up of the images below.
 I matted my stamped image and paired the image with D2BA's Joyful Bloom plaid paper  and coordinating cardstock to finish off the card!  I hope you are inspired to get stamping!

1 comment:

Helen said...

This is such a lovely card. Your pencil coloring is so simple and delicate, just right for this stamped image and sentiment. Nature is a wonderful go-to place for crafting images.

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...