16 February 2018

Dare 2 B Artzy Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Blog Hop!!
We are celebrating the release of our new stamps, paper, dies and STENCILS!!




There are so many fun new products our Artzy Design Team has decided to have a Blog Hop to share off some of the amazing new things!!

You should have arrived here from  the Dare 2B Artzy Blog !  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!
Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!
Winner will receive a stamp set and stencil of their choice!!
Blog Hop will end Sunday, February 18th at 7:00pm Central. 
We will then post a winner!!
Hop Order:
-

Here is the project I created for the Blog Hop!



For this project I paired D2BA new Bee-utiful Stamp Set with the Brand new Honey Bloom Papers

HoneyBlmVariety.jpg18261P_BEEutifulWEB.jpg

I added the Nesting rectangle Fancy Frames  dies to create the mattes.

D51_RectangleFramelit_WEB.jpg


I started by Stamping my sentiment onto white cardstock and die cutting with the nested dies.

I colored my image to coordinate with the papers.

I cut my papers slightly smaller than my card base and ties a ribbon around the paper before adhering to my card base. 


 I matted the sentiment and added to the card to finish.  I love that the nested dies make it super easy to matte your sentiments!


Thanks for stopping by! 
We hope you are inspired all along the way! 
Check out all D2BA's products here!
Happy Hopping!

26 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love your gorgeous card and that paper is beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!!!

Hope said...

Beautiful --- love this new release

Jessica Bruce said...

This is awesome! Love the pattern and the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Love this set!

Cindy S said...

Bee•utiful card!

Avra Williams said...

I love this stamp set, paper, die...and your card!

Debby C. said...

Gorgeous paper and lovely stamp set!!

Amy Hart said...

Beautiful paper and I really love the stamp set.

janlesiak said...

The card is beautiful and I love the paper.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

BEE-utiful card!!! I love this stamp set and the pretty pattern paper! -Tasha :)

The Craft Princess said...

What a BEEutiful HONEY of a card!!! I love the papers too....very pretty pack :) Hugs...Janie

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous papers. Love the sentiment and the cute bee. Hugz

Kiara said...

So beautiful!

Catlynn said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the bee set of stamps. I've never seen bee stamps like that with the great sayings along with it.

Arianna Barbara said...

What a lovely card!!! Great sentiment!!!
I follow your blog through Followers

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! I love the Honey Bloom papers

Mol said...

This is so happy and beautiful. Just makes you smile.

Helen Gullett said...

Chris, your card is very lovely!
The stamp set and paper are perfect together.
Thank you for the inspirations!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card! I just love the paper

Helen said...

What a lovely card...love the sentiment, love the paper, love your card design. tfs

Stanlee Runner said...

Adorable card, the new release is amazing.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Really elegant with the new paper! Pretty!

MargeE said...

I love the card and the sentiment. The paper is beautiful.

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful papers.
the sentiments are so pretty.
thanks for sharing a great card.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tonya said...

Beautiful card Chris! I love the layering of the dies.

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...