08 January 2018

Blank Page Muse January Challenge Reveal



Greetings!   Today I am sharing this card I created for Blank Page Muse Stamps (formerly Sin City Stamps).  This month we are kicking off our monthly challenges.  This month's theme is Turquoise, Silver and Sparkle.

I chose to pair Blank Page Muse Stamps with my favorite Sparkly mists - Tattered Angels GLimmer Mists!

Supplies 
Other Supplies
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Patina
Cardstock - Black, White, Silver
Trim
5 1/2 inch card base

1. Start by cutting white cardstock to 5 x 5 inches. 

2. Stamp BPM stamps over background masking off areas to create the background. 
 Masking the Backround


 



3. Add Mists to background.


Splatter with Chalkboard Splash then mist corners with Sapphire.

Mist with Electric Blue.

Mist with Patina.

4. Mat onto black cardstock then Silver Cardstock and add to card base. Add trim. 


5. Finish by adding Silver Brooch. I colored center with a sharpie. 

I hope you are inspired and jump in and join our challenge.  Stop on by our Facebook page or Blog to join in the fun. 






8 comments:

Monique's art said...

Love how you made the background

jenndub71 said...

Classic Indeed!! The background is awesome!

Cathy F said...

I love that masking technique - awesome sauce!

Katie said...

Stunning background

Karen said...

Great technique to mask the background. Love the combo of stamps.

Cathy said...

I also love how you did the background. I might have to try it...

Sharon said...

This looks so effective - love the use of multiple stamps in the background!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous artistic statement using maski g to create your background! TYFS

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...