25 November 2017

Owl be Home for Christmas

Greeting Chris here and today I am super excited to share my card with you!   You can even see that cute sled I created for last week's Blog Hop in the background.   My oldest daughter is an "OWL" nut so I love collecting owl stamps to create things for her!

 To re-create this card you will need

 D2BA Owl Be Home 4 Xmas Stamp Set 
 D2BA Totally Black Ink 
 D2BA Tis the Season - Holly Days paper 
 Markers (I used Chameleon RD3, NV3, NV4, BR5) 
 and jute, and green and white  cardstock. 

 I started out by stamping the Owl  and greeting from with the D2BA Owl Be Home 4 Xmas Stamp Set using the D2BA Totally Black Ink onto white cardstock.

I then Colored my Owl with my Chameleon markers and then fussy cut him out.

I added the D2BA Tis the Season - Holly Days paper to my card base and then matted a piece of the same paper (using the "b" side of the paper) onto green cardstock and added it to my card.  I attached my Owl and matted greeting and finished the card with a simple jute bow!   Hope you are inspired to get stamping!!!!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...