17 November 2017

Dare 2 B Artzy Holiday Blog Hop


Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's 3D Holiday Blog Hop!!
Can you believe the Holidays are right around the corner once again?!
We at D2BA are so excited!!  We decided to have a fun holiday blog hop featuring 3D projects!!  We hope we inspire you to get artzy this holiday season!!

Image may contain: text

You should have arrived here from Tasha's blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!
Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!
Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad!!
Blog Hop will end Sunday, November 19th at 7:00pm Central. 
We will then post a winner!!
---------

Today I am sharing the project I created for the 3D Holiday Blog Hop.  


First it all started when I found this sled I found at the local Goodwill Store. 

Super cute but a little "retro"!  Well I decided to fix it up a bit and here is how I did it!

I cover the sled with Dare 2B Artzy Winter Plaid papers and Mod Podge. 


While that was drying I Stamped my greeting onto a tag with D2BA's Tis the Season Stamp set and spritzed my tag with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels. 


Once everything was dry I added a couple of greenery sprigs and the tag and a ribbon to finsh my project!


Your next stop in the hop is Tonya's blog! 
We hope you are inspired all along the way! 
Check out all D2BA's products here!
Happy Hopping!










15 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

What a gorgeous transformation on your sled!! Love the greenery with the plaid really shouts Christmas!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Stunning projects! It's really beautiful!!
Follow your blog through Followers.

New Creations said...

This is Fantabulous and festive creation! Love the plaids with decorative elements! Happy to be a new follower!

Karen (karey2005) said...

That is so fun! Omigosh, total transformation!

Melody said...

Great transformation of your Goodwill find! Love that plaid paper!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful way to remake that sled into a beautiful piece of decor again. And, I am a new follower too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job of recycling -- turned out fabulous

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your altered sleigh! Looks so much better!! I so love that Winter Plaid paper!!

cghundley said...

Your remade sled looks
fabulous and so festive!
Carla from Utah

Avra Williams said...

Wow! Love how you made over your sled!

Karenladd said...

WOW!! How wonderful that you were able to turn this thrift store find into a real beauty. It's amazing what a little paper and crafting can do.

Tonya said...

Wonderful project Chris! I love that you took a thrift store find and turned it into something beautiful! This is an amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy S said...

I love how your sled turned out with the plaid Christmas paper!

Lisa Stolp said...

What cute idea! Very unique project

Andre M. said...

Great makeover project. Love that plaid paper. Thanks for sharing.

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...