28 October 2017

Boo to you!






Today I am excited to share this cute Halloween greeting.  I love when I can use my stamp sets for multiple seasons! To recreate this card you will need the following: D2BA Ruff Day Stamp Set, Totally Black Premium Ink, and Artzy Doodles papers in Bright Pumpkin, Wild Orchid, and Slate Kraft Card Base, web border punch
16200P_RuffDay.png
 Start by stamping the bone all over the background of the card  and along the edge of the envelope. Punch edge of Slate Artzy Doodle papers and add to card.  Cut banner and punch scalloped circle from Artzy Doodles papers and add greeting! The result? an adorable card for all your favorite ghosts and goblins! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...