19 August 2017

Bright greetings

Today I am excited to share this bright and cheery card I created with D2BA Find Your Purpose Stamps and D2BA Bright Birthday Stamps. 



TT17017P_PurposePkg.png16204P_BrightDay.png
    
To recreate this card, Stamp flowers from Find your Purpose Stamp set with D2BA Wild Orchid premium ink. Color flowers with markers of your choice (I used watercolor markers).  Stamp birthday sentiment, Matte your stamped images on coordinating cardstock and adhere to card base. Add doodled dots around images.  Finish off card with coordinating bow and flowers. I hope you are inspired to get stamping!  Be sure to check out Dare 2 B Artzy's store for more amazing products.

2 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Awesome stamping and i love that big flower

Karenladd said...

I love all the fun backgrounds that you made with this stamp set! Each one looks different, just by changing the colors and design. Already a follower on google

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...