16 June 2017

Sketches in Thyme Sketch Reveal


Today I am sharing my take on this weeks sketch for Sketches in Thyme.  I rotated the sketch to allow me to use with a landscape photo.  This layout is a little "messier" than my normal pages.  

Supplies used
Canvas Corp Brands Products
Papers - Black & Ivory Diamond,  Black & Ivory Paris, Black & Ivory Mini Dot, Black Thick Stock
Burlap
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Electric Blue, Mountain Mist, Patina
Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist - Splash

Sin City Stamps Products
Fish Side View
Plenty of Fish in the sea
Sequin Waste Light
Other 
Mixed Media paper
Border Punch
Archival Ink

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit alternate Creations - Part 3

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...