11 January 2017

Bright Birdie Greetings!

  
img_0124wm
  Hello!   today I am excited to share this super cheery card with you!  I started by stamping this adorable birdie from the Be Yourself Collection.  I then "colored" my birdie with my Tim Holtz Distress markers Old Paper, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Evergreen Bough) I then fussy cut out my birdie. But if you don't want to fussy cut, Dare 2 B 

D13_BirdDies.jpg
Artzy has these coordinating dies!  I
 then cut a banner and stamped my greeting from the Flip Flop stamp set.  I added the greeting and the birdie to the bottom of my card and added a fussy cup flower and a border strip cut from the Blissful 

img_0125
Blooms paper. I then added a few doodled dots to coordinate with the paper. Thank you so much, hope you are inspired to get stamping!

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...