09 November 2016

Thanks- Paisley Style

110916thanks Hi  today I would like to share my take on this month's challenge. To create this simple but stunning card I started by laying the stamps from my Paisley Bliss set out on my block.
I then ink my stamps using my Wild Orchid Ink, and stamped onto white card stock, rotating my stamp block as needed to fill my background. I then cut the card stock into 3 pieces and matted onto a piece of coordinating card stock. and then placed the matted images onto my card base.  I created a simple banner greeting using letter stickers and topped off my card with a double ribbon bow, some netting and a rose. I really love how the finished card turned out.
img_4100

 Hope you are inspired to get creating! Chris

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

I LOVE the purple!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...