26 October 2016

Dreams Come True

102616dreams
Hi!  Chris here and today I am sharing this adorable card I created using Dare 2B Artzy's new papers and Stamps! To create this card I started by matting 2 pieces of the Blissful Bloom paper (the A and B sides) onto dark blue card stock and then attached it to my card base.  I then stamped the Dream Catcher from the Dream Big Stamp Set onto white card stock.  I then used a scalloped circle punch to punch out the dream catcher and matted the scalloped circle on silver scalloped circle and then a dark blue scalloped circle. I added the scalloped circle onto the bottom of the card. I stamped my greeting from the Dream Big set and double matted the greeting onto the silver and then the blue card stock.  You can see how the tiny bit of silver really makes everything POP!
img_4098



  I finished off the card by adding a silver bow and a white paper flower.  I did use a Tim Holtz Distress Marker to tint the edges of the flower!   I hope you are inspired to get stamping!

No comments:

Sharing the Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create the cards included in the Sentimental Rose Card K...