02 October 2016

Dare 2B Artzy Challenge- Fall

Hi Today I am sharing my take on this month's Dare 2B Artzy's monthly challenge.  The theme  is Fall!  To create this card I started with kraft cardstock, Dare 2B Artzy Texture A stamp set, Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks ( Forrest Moss, Rusty Hinge, Fossilized Amber, & Fired Brick).

I started by stamping my image onto kraft cardstock.
 I then stamped my image onto a piece a leftover cardstock and fussy cut out the image to use as a mask. I placed the "mask" over the stamped image and stamped the leave in another color.



You can see below how this creates a layered image.

I continued stamping until my entire card was filled up.


 I then matted the card and added my greeting with Dare 2B Artzy Stamps. I hope you enjoyed this technique!




No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...