28 September 2016

Santa's Team Greetings

santaasteam 
 Still inspired by this month's blog hop theme, I decided to get a jump start on some of my Christmas Cards. I absolutely fell in love with this adorable Dare 2B Artzy stamp set called Santa's Team.   I decided to pair the stamp set with D2BA new Christmas paper!!!!!  The result is adorable!  This is a relatively easy card. I started by stamping my image with D2BA's Totally Black ink. I used my Spetrum Noir markers to color in the image. I used the blender pen and JG1, JG3, CT3, GB5, BT1, PP1, DR1, DR3, DR6, FS2, IG6, IG3, IG8, TN2, TN9, TN3, TN5 & TN7. Here is a close up of the stamp!
img_4057crop-001
I then stamped a banner greeting using D2BA Pomegranate Ink.  I matted the stamped image and banner onto coordinating cardstock and then onto white cardstock.  I added the matted image to D2Ba's Winter Plaid paper and topped it off with some jute and a jingle bell!  Hope you are inspired to get stamping! 


No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...