07 August 2016

Bird Greetings!

Hello!  Today I am sharing my challenge over at Turtle Soup and this month's Dare 2B Artzy Challenge! This Month's Theme is Animals!!!!! Cindy has so many amazing animal stamps in the store!!!!

I started with this amazing sketch from Bev at Turtle Soup.

I rotated the sketch to fit my needs! and used the sketch as a focal point on my card! (All supplies are Dare 2B Artzy unless otherwise listed!)

I started by using my Birds paper from the In Bloom Paper Pack as my card base.

To create the background I added some coordinating cardstock from my stash.  I stamped the music notes from the Be Yourself Stamp set all over the cardstock using Versamark ink. I added the cutaway border strip from the Blue Sky Arzty Doodles paper and a punched border strip.

To create the card's focal point I matted another piece of the Birds paper onto white cardstock and added jewels from my stash to the corners.   I then stamped my bird from the Be Yourself stamp set and used the Birds die set to die cut the bird.  I used my Copic markers to bring the bird to life. (R22, B21, YR04, Y11).   After adding him to corner of the card I stamped my greeting from the  Bright Birthday stamp set.

So hop on over to Turtle Soup and this month's Dare 2B Artzy Challenge to play along!   Who doesn't love chances to win?!?!



No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...