27 July 2016

Only worry in the World is the Tide Gonna Reach My chair?

tide wm
Hi all!  Today I am sharing this beach-y card I created using Dare 2B Artzy's new Stamp Flip Flops Stamps set!  My sister and I try to have lunch about once a week. What does that have to do with this card?  Well, there is this little shop right near the Pub we hit for lunch and outside that shop they have these chairs!  and they are red!!!  So as soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew my chair HAD TO BE RED!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I starting my using my Distress inks to create the "beach" and the "Ocean scene".  I stamped my sentiment onto the scene and then matted my scene onto the Artzy Doodles paper.  I stamped the chair using Dar 2B Artzy inks and fussy cut out my image! The starfish is created using my Modge Podge Molds and that tiny shell is a real  shell. Hope you are having a great summer!
middle; width: 107px; height: 104px;">

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...