13 July 2016

Lake Side Adventure

lakeadventurewm

 Hello!  Today I would like to share my layout that I created using Dare 2 B Artzy's brand new On the Dock Stamp set!  I was so excited to get my new stamps, I sat down and immediately did a bunch of sketches using the new sets! To create this layout I started by adding a background block using the Artzy Doodles paper. I then created a border strip by stamping the Lake Word block using the Paradise ink. I matted the stamped border using the coordinating Artzy Doodles paper. I added the photo mats to the background. I stamped the dock directly onto my layout, and stamped then fussy cut the oars.   Both of these were colored with a combination of Copic (YR04, BG45) and Spectrum Noir (TN3, TN5, IB5) Markers. I created the title block by stamping the words Lake and then I snuck in the "adventure" stamp from another brand new set called Live Love Lake! I hope you are inspired to use stamps on you layouts as well as cards!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...