05 June 2016

Dare 2B Artzy - June Challange


Good Morning!  Today I am sharing my take on this month's Dare 2B Artzy's Challenge!    This month's challenge theme is BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!   UM, I think I have some of that!!!!!!

To create this card I started by marking the diagonal lines with PENCIL (the pen will come later) on a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than my finished card.  To make it easy I just used the width of my ruler. I then stamped the tiny flower from the Be Yourself Stamp set  using the Dare 2B Artzy Paradise Premium Ink.  I then used one of my journaling pens to go over the diagonal lines, erasing the pencil marks when done. I added coordinating sequins in the center of my flowers.  I matted the entire "card" Dare 2B Artzy's Artzy Doodles paper

I created 2 banners from some scraps of the  Artzy Doodles paper and topped off the card with a bow and flower whose edges were inked with a Tim Holtz Distress Marker.

I created my greeting by stamping the Thinking of You from the Dare 2B Artzy Thinking of You Stamp Set.  I hope you enjoyed my take on this month's Dare 2B Artzy challenge.  Be sure to hop over to their blog and play for a chance at winning!



1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE the teal!

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...