13 May 2016

She turned her Dreams into plans

Hi Today I am sharing another project i created.  I am just starting to play with mixed media and having a little fun!

To create this project I started by gesso-ing my canvas.  I then used light modeling paste with several stencils I have.

After letting the paste dry, I added alot of different Glimmer Mists.  I then broke out some of my Sin City Stamps and stamped some swirls on the canvas.  I then added my quote.









 I then Stamped my "girl" image using a Prima stamp and colored in the image.


I hope you have enjoyed this project and are inspired to create!

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...