18 May 2016

Bright Make a Wish Card

IMG_2190
Welcome Dare 2B Artzy Fans!!!  Today I have a super cute card to share with you today.  
 To create this card I started with the D2BA 16204 Bright Birthday Stamp Set.  I started by by stamping the large circle and the "trefoil" images using the D2BA Premium Paradise Ink.  I then stamped the dot circles using the Totally Black Premium ink.  I matted my card on the D2BA Artzy Doodles Papers and athen matted it again on black cardstock.  I created a banner from the Artzy Doodles papers I then stamped my greeting onto black card stock circle with Versamark ink and added Silver embossing powder.  You could easily change the sentiment to create any themed card you like. Supplies used: 16204P_BrightDay.pngPD904_Paradise.pngPD901_TotallyBlack.pngPP1008_TealVine12x12FB.png

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...