03 April 2016

Polka Dot Thinking of You Card



Today I am sharing this card I created for this month's Dare 2B Artzy Challenge.   This month's theme is POLKA DOTS!!!!!  I had so much fun creating this card.  I started by stamping my background using the large circle from the Bright Birthday Set using Dare 2B Artzy's Bright Pumpkin Premium Ink.  I then stamped the mini flower in a circle stamp from the Thinking of You Stamp set using Paradise Premium Ink.  

I matted my card base on the Brand New Artsy Doodle- paradise paper line. I then used the Make a Wish die set to create my greeting.  I added a simple orange ribbon to finish off my card. Be sure to jump over to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to play along! 







No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit - Additional Creations Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...